Friday, April 03, 2009

A Million Thanks

Lord, I ask for supernatural rain in the city where i live in. I ask for your extending arms to hold those who are hurting. I ask for your breath brings life to those who are spiritually tired. I ask for the young people will not walk in diminished power of the Holy Spirit. I ask You to pour out your Holy Spirit to all young people, they will see visions, they will prophecy, they will do miracles. I ask for a great awakening in Australia.

I thank you in advance for a street filled with people marching and celebrating the revival in this city. I thank you in advance for hundreds of thousand turning to you through us. I thank you in advance for restored marriages, healed relationship, children reconciled to their dads. I thank you in advance for a fresh new streams of Praise and worship. I thank you in advance for using me as your instrument beyond my wildest dreams.

I thank you for your goodness, favor and mercy that keeps following and chasing me everywhere that i go. I thank you for a great church, for the amazing people in it, for committed and passionate people who are supporting the vision of Your house. I thank you for family, i thank you for Citra, I thank you for wonderful future you have for me.

I treasure your Words that leads my path. I treasure the wisdom that you provide everytime i ask. I treasure the moments where i realize that i'm weak, for that's when you show you're strong. I treasure the hardship, because that makes me strong; "if it doesn't kill you, it only can make you even stronger". I treasure your wonderful presence. I agree with David, a short time in your presence, better than days elsewhere. I treasure the divine connections you provide for me, who give me counsel, challenges, and encouragement.

A million thanks to you my beautiful savior... JESUS

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome..... !!! Reading your blog is make me realize that He is there next to us at all time. I am going to start thanking HIM in advance every single day.