Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Inquiring God

From last weekend i was unable to post my blog because we had church camp at guilderton, and no internet access obviously. so here we go

Scripture:
1Chr. 10:13    Saul died because he was unfaithful to the LORD; he did not keep the word of the LORD and even consulted a medium for guidance, 14 and did not inquire of the LORD. So the LORD put him to death and turned the kingdom over to David son of Jesse.

Observation
The path of the unrighteousness always lead to death. Saul was the chosen king over israel, however towards the end of his ministry He became unfaithful to the Lord. As an appointed servant of God, I must depend on Him who appointed me to do the tasks he’d given to me in the first place. Otherwise God will choose someone else who suits / competence for the very same task to replace me, easily. After all His kingdom must advance.

Application
God has appointed me and entrusted me to be his servant at therocks. I must acknowledge and continue to remind myself that He’s the one who trusted me this (also to be husband to cit, son to my parents, etc); and unlike Saul, I have to be faithful till the end. I must acknowledge him in all of my ways, KEEP his words and inquire Him for guidance. Without Him I can do nothing.

Prayer
Help me Lord to walk in your truth. For your word are the source of wisdom, that enables me to be the person you want me to be. Help me to love you more, to love your words; for what else could be the source of wisdom to help me doing/fulfilling the destiny of my life? only Your WORD!

No comments: