Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Trip to Thailand

Today we (I, Ps Daniel and few pastors from Churches of Christ: Glyn Jenkins, Ps Larry, Mark and Katherine from Koolgarie, and Neil (larry’s brother)) left perth for KL then to Bangkok where we are going to spend a night there, and off to pattaya in the morning for pastors’ conference. this pastors are quite extraordinary though, they are pastors and leaders who minister in Leprocy colonies through out all thailand. I don’t know what to expect from the mission experience this week, but I’m so excited for what God is going to do for me personally, and for what he is going to do through me in this trip.
This is my first mission trip outside indonesia and Australia. and i’m pretty sure that this will be the first of many mission trip. I’m asking God to open my eyes and expose me to things that I’ve never seen before. My determination is to impact as many people as I can, and be opened to Holy Spirit’s prompting.

I’m writing this entry on a flight to Bangkok. We are going to have a chance to go around Bangkok city tonight and i’m looking forward for a nice Thai dinner. Since this is my first time visit to Thailand, i’m kinda excited! Tomorrow morning after breakfast at 7 AM, We will drive in a van for 2.5 hours to the conference venue in pattaya. we will stay there until thursday. and on thursday we will visit 2 leprocy colonies about 2 hours drive away from pattaya, then go back to Bangkok and spend a night there.

God, take me to a deeper understanding about you, about the harvest field and compassion. I’m open. I’m ready to learn. Teach me, and give me a God-listening heart. I need you holy spirit to guide me.

3 comments:

Christian Lebe said...

Hey bro,

I didnt know you have a blog :-)
nicely written blog!

Anonymous said...

[color=#55aa83]Hello guys! I'm about going on holiday to Asia. I would like some info on[/color] [url=http://pattayathailandhotels.info]Pattaya[/url] [color=#55aa83]in[/color] [url=http://pattayathailandhotels.info]Thailand[/url][color=#55aa83]. It's a good place to go with family or I should choose another place? Thank You :-)[/color]

Anonymous said...

Amiable brief and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you as your information.