Monday, May 14, 2007

Welcome back, Mike!



I was looking at someone's blog the other night, and that made me remember that back in 2004 I created a blogspot account which i never updated since then. =p So now, I would like to welcome myself back to this blog page. At last, I join this community again, and honestly i was inspired by my 1.5 year old nephew, Zech. He has his own blog! wow! Thanks to his lovely mom, my sister in law:: Beth. I put ZECH's blog page at my "routine" webpage on my mozilla firefox browser.
Ya'll can visit my cool nephew's blog at this address :: http://zechrumende.blogspot.com/
Make sure check that out, and be prepare to see the most good looking boy in Sydney... (of course he got that good looking face from his uncle... hehehe)

me and music

There have been heaps of changes in my life since 2004. Beside my weight (used to be around 72kg in 2004, and now I've blown up to 81kg... don't laugh!), I start to learn a new music instrument : Saxophone. I fell in love with this instrument, and i determined to master it. I no longer live in Homebush anymore, I moved to Ryde since December 2005, and I never regret it. =) I'm no longer a PC guy, I have been 'saved' and converted to MAC, and i never looked back.. hahaha. I love my church, I love my team, and love everyone in the family of New Life Church (www.nlicc.com.au), and especially my young people in gospel generation. They're so talented, funny, and radiant.
Citra & Mike

Citra and I have been courting for more than 2 years now, and she's been a awesome friend, helper, listener, motivator, and encourager. She's in her 2nd year in Early Childhood course in Macquarie Uni, Sydney.


Me and Rev. David

I'm an associate pastor in New Life Indonesian Community Church, an Indonesian speaking church in Sydney, Australia. And even until now I'm still learning heaps of lessons about life in ministry, and God has been faithful and wonderful in equipping me for ministry.

On that note, i conclude my initial post this year, and you'll see more from me soon. Til then, Take Care. God Bless





See Ya









No comments: