Monday, May 21, 2007

the 21st Sunday of Year 2007

I totally love the weather today! I reckon, Autumn and Spring are the best seasons of the year! I love the sun, i love the temprature, love the views, and the most important: i love the sunlight. The best time to take pictures (since photography is my hobby). Weekends are the fullest days of the week for me, what i love about weekends is CHURCH! On saturday, we have Gospel Generation (English service), and on sundays our church have three services (all using indonesian language) 12.00PM New Life Kingsford, 4.00 PM New Life Hills, 6.30 New Life Croydon. three congregrations in three local area (east, west and innerwest)

Today we had a special guest speaker from Perth: Rev. Iwan Kosasih. We're blessed by his ministry. Love his sermon, love his hair too. wet look and nicely shaped. =) reminds me of advertisment of "BRISK" (indo brand for hair styling gel, back in my teenage years, haha). Om Iwan has been in sydney this whole week for evangelism explosion, he's one of the trainer. So it has been a 'full on'week for him. We love to have him in our church.


It's not an usual sunday at New Life Kingsford this weekend. Rev. David (senior pastor) inducted the new church council members for period 2007-2100. Congratulations for all! (om handoko, Om Herry, Bu ance, Bu Oetami, Pa Yan, Ko Jimmy, Bu Rinda, Bu Is). Selamat melayani ya!


I took some pictures of the cute sunday school boys and girls. They were playing a games led by their class teacher, "Icha"




At night, after the evening service at Croydon, i felt like taking some pictures using my Canon EOS, so i strolled to The rocks and took some pictures. So check out these photos..






Ok I better go to sleep now.. I need to pick up my uncle in the morning at the airport. Ok then guys, till then... Take care and God bless!!
Be that blessing for everyone you meet today!

No comments: