Thursday, June 28, 2007

Home

It's been a 8 days now, since My brother Andrew, beth and Zech left for Malaysia and Indonesia for 6 weeks. And being at home is not the same as before. Now, it's very quiet and empty. Therefore, most of the time if i was at home, i'll do my work, preparing sermon, or clean the house. I really miss zech, although i was so happy that i can see the updates of their trip in Malaysia through zech's blog (Thank you beth!)
However, I'm so excited about next week, i'm going to be a delegate of Hillsong Conference, one of the "must do" of the year for me. I found that through this conference, I got refreshed, inspired and motivated. This year there will be about 16 people in our group. and that's Awesome. I;m looking forward for an amazing week. Till then..

No comments: